Sunday, November 5


SummationSunflower


It was when we were in J1 when yuxian suddenly told the class,'When all the butterflies in the world flap their wings, it will create a tornado!'

Everybody else laughed.

"So that is your Summation Butterfly theory?" ugly da commented,'Is there summation caterpillar?'

Being a F. maths class students, that itself would be enough to make us laugh.

The sunflower silently faces the sun, the brightest thing that gives out the warm and shine.

Isn't it a wonderful feeling to have someone watching over you, giving you encouragement when you are down or cheer for you when you are happy?

I believe that there is always a sunflower who is watching over us. As long as we don't give up and continue to shine no matter how difficult the situation is, the sunflower will always be there.

I want to dance on this stage! i want to show everybody how wonderful my life can be. Hence, i want my show to be the most perfect performance ever. i'm a perfectionist.

For those who supported me like the sunflower, they will give me strength.


As for why i've chosen a 'half sunflower' for this skin... I've decided not to reveal it and let you all got something to ponder on. Perhaps only those who experienced what i've gone through might understand why.

Lastly from this post, i don't think its hard to guess the address for my new blog, i hope.
Do tag on the new blog when you figure out! see who my real fans are!! haha


tata!


|[ zofz | 7:48 PM ]|



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com