Monday, October 30


decision... choices choices


Been doing research for the past two days.
Its regarding my plans and schedule for the next few months.

Some of my original plans has already been scrapped.
this includes
a) going overseas: i have more important stuff to accomplish rather then going far far spending $$ and enjoying myself.

b) learning motorbike: as much as i would want to do so, i feel there is totally no point for me in learning.Moreover, there are people around me who are injured badly (my boss) or even died in a motorbike accident. So thats a nono for me.

c) learning lifesaving BM: I've no time wasting my time in a pool waiting for stuff to happen like what i've been doing for the past 1 yr. Nor i have the patience to sit on the chair giving permission to children to climb up the ladder to the water slide.

My mission now is simple, TO play with my strenght, to improve on my weakness.

Eventually i've come to a dilemma.
Do i
a) go find a part time job and to get working experience + $$. Good resume needs to have such experience one. Was thinking of doing teaching, i know that i'm a great teacher... or perhaps trying out something new...It will be fun!

Or
b) To help my father in his business. If there needs a time for me to do so, its now. Especially now he is having some problems and was vexing about it for weeks. And he has been going through this alone. But for all who know me well, will know my disliking for the business and perhaps him himself...

What will you do?


|[ zofz | 10:23 PM ]|



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com