Sunday, October 29


reminisce


I've spent the last 5 days reminising my past. Unsealing all the worksheets, notes and textbooks, and packing everything into 25 bags of rubbish is not an easy task at all.

'Your past is what make you who you are. Because you know your past, thats why you know your future,' according to some comic i've read last yr.

There are sad people i've known that are running away from their past and hope for better future...

I've came to a conclusion of the list of things i've mess up, unable to face, unable to achieve and die die must improve on after seeing all my 'accomplishments'.

I've drove into camp yesterday night to move all my stuff back home. Chosen yesterday to do so was simply that i was able to access to the car, and there was not much people inside hence i can do it descretly. Ended up having more stuff to pack at home.

While watiing to drive father back home from toapayoh, we met a very old neighbour during the days when we lived there. AT times i wondered how my life will become if i'm still living in toapayoh. Perhaps i'll be best buddies and childhood playmates with them. Perhaps maybe jb, yc and i will be going to each other's house to study everyday. or perhaps i'll fall off the 17th floor and died yrs ago? hmm... possibilities can be endless..

I'll keep this short and simple for once...


|[ zofz | 1:31 PM ]|



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com