Wednesday, November 1


oh my! oh my!!


I don't go around taking picture of anyone i come across the street, really. This is the first thing i have to make clear before i start. I am totally incapable of do such things. So if anyone wants to give credits to the following picture its not me.

Here!













To anyone who first see this picture, of one guy puting his arms over the shoulder of another guy, it will seem ok. (I myself put more stuff over other people, but thats another story. ) BUT, the thing is that the shoulder is not the only place the hand was fiddling .

Weicai and i were shopping at suntec just now. We were heading towards the citylink so we can take the mrt. It was then i looked behind and something caught my eye.

Two guys were holding hands... how lovely...

Of cos it doesn't really interest me much, its normal to hold one's hands.... isn't it? Its just like shaking hands or arm wrestling... Eitherway, i took a glimpse and moved on.

It was during when we were up the escalator when in the corner of my eye, i think i saw something.... thats when i asked wc,"Are those two behind doing something not right?"

It took him a second or two before he realised something and turn back.

"oh my!"he said. And that confirmed what i think i saw. They were hugging one other. How lovey dovey...

We soon started chatting and before we knew it, the 'couple' were already infront of us. That was when we observed the fiddling part.

First, the hands still at the shoulder.Then it slowly moved down to the back and placed nicely at the belt level. Touch here, touch there...

All the way from suntec to city hall mrt. At times the hand will just encompass the head and moved it to the chest.... yah. So its something like, hand rubbing the hair, head rubbing the chest or something liddat.

I can't believe i'm writing this in my last few posts in this blog....


|[ zofz | 12:41 AM ]|



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com