Saturday, November 4


ben (奔)


Had a 2d/2n chalet back in camp.
Mainly Thur night, friday (d/n) and sat day.

By right i should be using up all my off and be resting (or shld i say doing nothing) at home.

Several reasons:
1)My pride doesn't allow me to do so.
2)i got this gut feeling that i can achieve alot more in the chalet.
3)I want my last days in army to be fulfilling as always.
4)cos i want to make full use of their facilities...
5) if its 'one more day' that i can change the life of others, why not?

a)The 'sleep over talk' with yiguang and edwin was so fun. Chated so many stuff. Too bad we don't have a big blanket and touchlight and snacks. If its not because of his duty the day after i would be chatting with them till morning.

b)Morning was the run.
'This is really my last run in the unit compound,' I told zhuoyu (who came in 2nd),'lets make it big!'

I wanted to show everyone that as long as you don't give up, anything is possible. That is my last words of encouragement to everybody else.

I suddenly like the name 'Ben', because its the hanyu for the chinese word "to run". This blog is started of with the lyrics from the song 'ben', start running from the start line! Hence i want to end it off with a sprint! Nonetheless, i'm greedy, i don't want to just sprint, i wanted to fly. We flew in the end.

c)i spent the whole of afternoon and evening fulfilling my promise. Don't hate me.

d) I'm surprise that a friend i hardly know much talked to me about his problems. I'm very happy that someone opened up to you to share their problems with you. We chatted for 3 hrs. I imparted all optimistic philosophy to him.Really hope he can pull through his darkess period.
I ended off with,"only you can make yourself shine brighter than any other star!"

By living 'one more day', i did so many good things. I'm such a necessity to this world.. haha..


|[ zofz | 8:46 PM ]|



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com